Midwest Accounting LLC has QuickBooks experts onhand to answer your questions. Although this program is designed for the layman to understand, the initial setup and installation must be done correctly in order for future information to be accurate.
All information necessary to setup manual accounting records is also necessary to setup and install QuickBooks on your desktop. This task is even more complicated if you switch from manual accounting operations to QuickBooks in the middle of the fiscal year.
Which accounting method will you use? What chart of accounts do you need for your business? How do you handle beginning balances?
An expert can easily answer all of these questions and complete the initial Setup and Installation in a timely manner. In addition, we can train your accounting employees on this accounting software to enhance their performance.
How much does it cost? We first want to find out a little more about your business and your accounting records before we quote an exact price. Rest assured that we work with many small business owners and our rates are designed to fit the budgets of our clients.
As with any accounting software program, installation and training take time – time taken away from managing your business.
QuickBooks Setup Includes:
- Study and evaluate your software and accounting needs.
- Recommend software and hardware requirements.
- Install software, design and set up chart of accounts and entire accounting package including payroll, accounts receivable, inventory, accounts payable, etc.
- Loading your chart of account and balances
- Entering your outstanding accounts receivable and accounts payable details as of your starting date
- Entering your ending statement bank balances and outstanding checks & deposits in transit as of your starting date
- Printing a trial balance as of your starting date and comparing it to your trial balance from your old system
- Entering your transactions since your starting date into QuickBooks
- Train client or client staff in use of software to meet their accounting, management and tax needs.
Ongoing QuickBooks Services:
- Follow up training to ensure the client is “on the right track”.
- Monthly, quarterly or annual review of client QuickBooks data to assist in tax preparation and management reports
We’re here to help.
Midwest Accounting is ready to be your one-stop accounting team. We’d love to discuss your business with you, and how we can help you optimize your ROI and tax strategy.